Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Words - Let it Snow

By this time in December, I really want snow. But only for Christmas! LOL! I am a fair weather girl, but nothing beats waking up to a winter wonderland on Christmas morning...

My second submission for this months Christmas words challenge is SNOW.... as in Let it Snow! ;) So what else could I use but snowflakes & lots of them?


Karen's large Snowflake Wreath was the perfect starting point for this project. I also used pieces from Snowflakes 712Snowflakes 713, and Snowflakes 714. And since I LOVE her wooden Small Marked Reindeer, I used another one of them from my DT package.


All of the wooden and chipboard pieces were then sprayed with a good layer of Heidi Swapp's Gold Colour Shine. Once they were dry, I started assembling the wreath, adding some greenery from Tim Holtz's Holiday Greens dies, some berries that were punched out of red paper and some bling to spruce up the middle of the snowflakes. I used a Memory Box die & cut out the Let It Snow title from the centre of the die. 


I put everything on a black mat, then matted it all on a super glittery gold paper. I think it just pops and will be a centre piece on my Christmas mantle this year.

Thanks for looking! We appreciate the support we've had at SRTC over the past year! Merry Christmas and a very safe & prosperous New Year to you all! Cheers -- Melissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment