Saturday, December 19, 2015

A Winter's Sparkle

You know when you just can't decide what elements to use because you love them all?
Well this past week at PPC&F we teamed up with one of our sponsors, East Wind, with this
gorgeous image, White Witch.
I didn't make her into a card but then it hit me...
Snowflake background
So I carefully cut a portion (I use every piece :D) to use as a border from SRTC Pattern Snowflake
I'm so glad I waited becuase these snowflake are gorgeous.
 
 

 
Copics used:
Skin: E04,11,00,000,0000, 90, R20
Hair: E77,74,70, Y11
Dress: B39,26,24,21
Corset: E5,3,00
Stella Wink in Clear on wand
Silver Spica on necklace chain
blue spica in flower center and necklace gem.
Silver and Blue metallic embossing powder used on snowflakes
 
http://rinchak.blogspot.com/2015/12/winters-sparkle.html
Don't forget our monthly challenge. This month is Christmas Words. Pop your in here.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment