Saturday, November 7, 2015

Miracle of Christmas

Hi Guys 
I am a scrapbooker at heart but I enjoy using my off cuts for  cards. Paper crafts is such a versatile hobby. We can use all the techniques,tools and stock we have to do so many different projects.

 Some days when I get home after a long day at work I crave to be creative but don't have enough time to do anything too time consuming. It is nights like these that I pull out my box with left overs and just play around. Some of us make time for our crafts and some of us convince ourselfs that we don't have enough time. Spoil yourself make a cup of tea and spend 15 minutes on yourself. Make an easy card to start with.



To embellish my card I used the mittens in this wonderful winter clothing set of Southern Ridge.


I colored the mittens with a Copic pen and then did the cuff with the Pearl touch to get n 3D effect on the chipboard.
 I used it on the inside of the card to duplicate the  theme.

Hope you enjoyed my card. Feel free to leave me a comment and if you have any special requests on techniques with chipboard or themes for scrapbook pages Don't hesitate to contact me, I would love to hear from you.

Enjoy your week, challenge yourself to to one small project if you haven't been doing much crafts lately. Just do it !!!!
Tanya Grimbeek 








No comments:

Post a Comment