Sunday, October 25, 2015

Vintage Floral Frame Card with Corina Finley


Hello!

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek at my vintage inspired Floral Wreath. I love the elegance and details of these frames. The package comes as a set of two Floral Frames - Small. You can use them together or separate. I choose to use them together to give more dimension and a layered look to my card. I wanted to keep this card more simple to show how the chipboard elements take a card to the next level. The Floral Wreath is the star of the card!

I hope you will play along in our monthly Southern Ridge Trading Co. Challenge. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the Southern Ridge Trading Co. online store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Corina Finley

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment