Monday, October 19, 2015

October Challenge - Happy Fall Ya'll!


Oh Autumn... the prettiest time of the year! The sight of all the leaves turning colour never ceases to amaze me! As much as I LOVE SUMMER, fall does make me happy with the crunchiness of the leaves, the smells & the look of it all!



Using Karen's piece "Maple Branch" (item number & link to be added when available) I made this fall themed card to show my gratitude to a family member.


I sprayed the branch with a mixture of sprays, including orange, brown & green to get a look more consistent with autumn leaves. I love how the leaves picked up the gold tinted sparkles in the sprays as well. As a final touch, I distressed the edges of the leaves with a chalk ink pad.

I added a sentiment & some punched maple & oak leaves to keep the title tied in with the card. Finished it all off with a little row of bling on the sentiment ticket and I was done! 

Now it's your turn to show us what you can do with the Fall theme... We're looking forward to your entries!

Cheers! Melissa :)


No comments:

Post a Comment