Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Pride and Joy.

My Pride and Joy

Hi Everyone 
Hope you had a great weekend. A month ago I made a page for my blog called Furry Baby. I mentioned that I only used some of the chipboard that came in the one set and that  I would create another page with the frame that I didn't use. That was my inspiration for this page. I don't often use the chipboard in its raw form but for this page I decided not to color my frame and use it in its natural color. 

 LRGFR -573

I really prefer to make double pages and very rarely make single pages. For me it creates a better flow in my album and tells a better story than having two different events side by side in your album.






                   I added my heading on bone shaped tags which I decorated with ribbon and string.

Hope you enjoyed my page. Feel free to leave me a comment and if you have any special requests on techniques with chipboard or themes for scrapbook pages Don't hesitate to contact me, I would love to hear from you.

Enjoy your week and Happy Scrapping. 
Tanya Grimbeek 

No comments:

Post a Comment