Friday, October 9, 2015

Fall Canvas

Happy Friday! It's my turn back on the blog with a fun fall project. This month's challenge is all about fall and what fall has to offer. Thank you to everyone who have already participated, we can't wait to see the rest your projects. To enter and get all of the details on our Monthly Challenge head over to HERE.  This is one of my favourite monthly challenges that we've had so far and I can't wait to show you the piece I created, so here it is:

Supplies Used: SRTC - Fall Leaves & Tree, Emerald Creek - Squirrel, Tim Holtz Ideaology - Burlap Panel and Alpha Chips (Elementary), Dylusions Paint - Melted Chocolate, Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Peeled Paint, Dusty Concord, Ripe Persimmon, Gathered Twigs, and Ranger Glossy Accents. 


On the Fall Leaves, with a Blending Tool I blended Ripe Persimmon, and Peeled Paint to give the leaves more of an aged look. I then added Glossy Accent dots on each of the leaves to make it look they were just rained on. For the Tree I painted it with Dylusions Paint in Melted Chocolate and then went lightly over top of it with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink. I love how well the pieces turned out and how well they work together.



Here's my fall canvas with all the different pieces together.


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out my fall canvas. Head on over here to our fantastic new website and check it out. I'm telling you now you will want it all!

Until Next Time
-Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment