Monday, July 20, 2015

Springing Spring?

Oh Spring, I miss you...
 
I love this album.
I have hoped to play with it since I first laid eyes upon it.
Ahhhh, wishes do come true.
 
I wanted to really show off the "picture" of the album.
However, I usually go to the acrylic paints and I'm not so comfortable with them.
Grabbing my copics, I gave it a try.
 Thinking; if it doesn't work, I can cover it up with the acrylics.
Ohhhh, I was so pleasantly surprised. The copics went on wonderfully.
The color, a little more subdued; but I'm okay with that.
I LOVE how it turned out and what a complete joy to play with.
 
 
 
The detail in the album just blows my mind
 
 
Album 635
Copics used:
G28, YG17
R17
Butterflies: RV23, 14, V28, 15, 12
Bird: B04, R02
I've added some WOC blooms, fussy cut a couple butterflies from Maja papers
and a few items from stash.
The album comes with the rings plus additional pages; 10 including the cover.
I've added a simple layer of the blue background here to the inside of the first page.
Now it too can be used for pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment