Friday, June 19, 2015

Peacefull Blessings

I have been wanting to make something with feathers for ages.
Welllll, thank you Karen for these gorgeous treats.
This is
They come in a pack of three and are already so detailed,
I just used them right from the pack.
 
 

OMGosh, aren't they amazing!!!


 
I printed off a dreamcatcher, fussy cut it, added a few seed beads to give it a color pop.
With the center piece of a flower brad, I added some fringe to create a concho.
I also added some beads on a piece of embroadery thread,
laying that on the feathers with a bit of fringe.
 
to compliment the feathers, I've used an image called Cornelia from Saturated Canary,
Framed her with Pierced ticket BDZ dies
Sentiment from DoveArt Studios called Simply Sweet.
 
Copics used:
 
Copics used:
 Skin: E000, 0, 11, 04, RV10 R08,43 E35,Y11
Hair: N7, 5, 3,
Dress: E37, 35, 34, 33, 31, 30
Basket: E57, 55, 53, 51, 50
Corn: BV04, YR07, R46, Y35 E15
 
My corn inspiration pic came from Tim Canwell
 
 Don't forget you still have time to enter our Masculine challenge.
Place your projects here.
 
Big Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment