Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Faith and Hope and Love Card

Ok, for the first time EVER, I am sharing a card I've done where I used my alcohol ink markers & coloured an image... now this is stepping OUTSIDE the box for me, especially when in the company of colouring greats like Eulanda and Alyce on this Design Team!!! My colouring pales in comparison & I'm almost embarrassed to share LOL! But hey, we all have to start somewhere & this was literally the second image I've ever coloured...




I chose to use the bigger of two frames in Karen's beautiful vintage frame set VIN-550 and pop it up around my fairy image. I used my Memento Starlite Silver Brillance ink pad to cover the frame itself. 

I then prettied up the frame with a couple of  coloured flowers, made with Heartfelt Creations flower stamps & dies, using a jewel brad to hold the layers together, and then added a ribbon bow & a couple more flowers. I finished the card off by adding the LOVE charm to compliment the Faith & Hope words on the basket.


Thanks for looking! Cheers! Melissa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment