Friday, June 12, 2015

Extraordinary Dad

Fathers day is around the corner I want to dedicate this blog to my EXTRAORDINARY DAD.
I chose this BoBunny paper because his favorite colors are blue and green.


The heading and subtitles are all Chipboard from Southern Ridge Trading Company which I colored with a gold Colorbox pigment stamp pad.

Booklet on the left page


 This is a booklet that holds up to 14 extra photos. You could extend it to carry up to 20 photos without it being too bulky for an album. I like to stick my booklets on top of my page protector in my album.


I used a Tim Holtz Distress tool to distress the edges of the photo mounts.

Under this flap is a waterfall booklet which I presented at the Merritt Crop but I turned it on the side. I used metal eyelits, ribbon and wool with the chipboard words to add texture to the layout.

The waterfall booklet is always a hit. Its a nice surprise when you lift the cover and underneath is a cute flap pull out booklet that holds another 12 pictures. In total this page can accommodate 26 photos. A wonderful layout for a holiday or birthday with lots of memories.
Hope you enjoyed this layout. Happy scrapping, until next time.
Tanya Grimbeek.













No comments:

Post a Comment