Saturday, January 10, 2015

It's all about Love, Love Love...

Happy New Year!!!
Nope, this little guy isn't baby New Year.
He's a mischievous cupid with the "love bug" and on the prowl.
 
I'm not sure if I'm still on a twinkling lights path
but I just had to glitter, glitter and more glitter.
You know how pictures don't do justice?
This is so the case, cause I need some shades...Whoa!
 
 
Ok, so down with the serious stuff.
I've used Love-508
There's so much detail, I really felt compelled to emphasize all the good stuff.

Little cupie has been colored with Polychromos pencils
I've used a combination of laying down a layer of glue and glittering, paints and embossing.
Seed pearls are added to give a little texture and the little pink hearts are stamped on
using versamark then pink embossing powder. I've used a versamark pen to go around and add the white embossing powder.

The I U letters are cut out using sizzix die, glued onto a gold texture mirror board and fussy cut around
The heart corners are actually the scraps from a punch that have been glued in place.
Stencil with red copic glitter pen create the dotted frame.
I've placed it all on a simple white background to really make it all pop.

I had a blast doing this project.
I hope to see some Valentines/Love projects from ya'll.
We've got some super awesome releases all ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment