Wednesday, November 26, 2014

It's a Fancy Christmas

It's my turn back on the blog and I hope that you have been enjoying all of the talented ladies and their projects on the blog this month.

To get you in the holiday mood, I thought it was time for a holiday layout. I had a ton of fun making this layout as it took me back to the first large display I have ever done in my professional career. Once again the chipboard is amazing and is all available at Southern Ridge Trading Company.

Here are all of the elements together on my layout. 
Products used: SEA-165, and Bo Bunny: Altitude, Candy Cane Lane, Double Dot, and Double Dot Jewels.


View of SEA-165 which I added Tim Holtz Distress Glitter to, along with a pink jewel to give it some extra bling.
Products used: SEA-165, Double Dot Jewels, and Tim Holtz Distress Glitter: Pumice Stone.

Snowflakes from SRTC with some added bling.
Products used: Snowflakes from SRTC and Bo Bunny Double Dot Jewels.


Hopefully this has inspired you to get out your past holiday photos out to scrapbook them and add in some amazing chipboard from Southern Ridge Trading Company!

Until Next Time

- Katelyn





No comments:

Post a Comment