Monday, October 6, 2014

Season's Greeting

  I know, wrong season.
Hey, I can never be too early right?
 
I'm super excited to be sharing my first post with Southern Ridge Trading Company
 I've loved these pieces for a very long time.
 
 Now for me, I've not used a lot of chipboard so I thought...I'll start slow.
Now I can't stop. I am having such a blast with them.
 
I'll hush now and show you my project.
using Santa Girl from Make it Crafty
and a few Marianne Designs dies
 

the SRTC tag used is Wood 239
they're are 6 choices in the pack
Using Tim Holtz DI, I've distressed the edge then taking decoart snow writer pen.
I've added a bit of snow on top, gave it a dusting of glitter for a real holiday feel,
Finally, added a bit of ribbon and I'm good.
 I just love it! 
 
 
I can't believe how versatile these tags and all the products are.
I'm going to have a lot of fun with these gems.
 
Hope you enjoyed my creation today.
See you soon,
Dorinda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment