Monday, October 27, 2014

Fall Layout

I hope that you are having a wonderful Monday morning and have been enjoying our talented designers! I'am excited to be back up on the Southern Ridge Trading Company blog sharing with you a fall layout. 

My favourite time of the year is Fall, so what better way then to document it through a layout.  I used the amazing chipboard leaves, NAT-393 off of the SRTC website. On the chipboard leaves I used three different colours of Inka Gold to colour them and I love that all three of them turned out differently, since you are never able to find the same leaf out in nature. 


Products used: SRTC - NAT- 393, Patterned Paper - Authentique "Grateful", Bazzill Cardstock, and Inka Gold in: Gold, Orange, and Gold Brown.


I hope you are feeling inspired to create something on this wonderful Monday morning. Thanks for stopping by the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog and check back the rest of the week to see our other amazing designers and their projects.


Until Next Time!

-Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment