Friday, October 24, 2014

BELIEVE!!!!

Happy Friday to everyone! Gosh and welcome to another weekend!! We are so happy to see that you have dropped by today and hope to see you here often!!

Today I have used the most gorgeous piece from the Southern Ridge Trading Company...XMAS-467...and it is so beautiful that I wanted to feature it simply and without a lot of embellishments.


On the white card base, I used a sparkly red CS to mat the burlap. Then just a couple of red rhinestones for the deer noses and a SU striped ribbon tied into a single flat bow. As many of you know, this is not a typical card for me but I think the chipboard piece is much too beautiful to have anything take away from it. What do you think?



Thank you so much for coming by and we hope to see you again real soon!! Hugs from Jacque!! 

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the die cut and love the use of the burlap.

    ReplyDelete