Thursday, September 18, 2014

Wonderful you

Recently I made a wedding card using pieces from WDG-310, the female silhouette/bride and sentiment 'love'. The other pieces in the set are a male figure and hearts. So I thought I would utilize these other pieces for a simple anniversary or male appreciation card :) 
The male figure is painted with black acrylic. His bow tie, buttons and the smallest heart from the set WDG-310 are painted in a burgundy acrylic paint. I was very pleased when I realized the hearts actually came apart and I had three stunning hearts. Glitter embossing powder was used for the heart banner.
The sentiment 'wonderful' is debossed and detail added with a glitter pen. I love the contrast of the subtle glitter with the strong red heart.
I might give this to my hubby, we are approaching our 16th wedding anniversary :)

Thanks for visiting x

No comments:

Post a Comment