Tuesday, July 15, 2014

It's Vacation Time!!

Hello Southern Ridge Fans! Sarah Moore here with my first post as part of the SRTC Design Team! I'm very excited to be a part of this team! 

I really love this Summer Vacation chipboard piece! It just makes choosing a title soooo much easier!



 I wanted it to look like it had an ombre finish to it, so I got out my gelatos and just smudged em on there! Easy peasy! 


I thought this flower from the set FLW-005 would be a really fun summer embellishment! Those of you who know me know that I'm not much of a floral type of girl, but I love an embellishment that can be used in more than one way, and these flowers are definitely that! I first coloured them with some prima inks and then blended them with a little water on a sponge. Once they were dried, I used Versamark and some UTEE and topped the big one off with a fun flair and there you have it! A super fun summery embellishment! 




I'd love to see your creations that you make with Southern Ridge chipboard! Come and show it off on our facebook group!

Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment