Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Coffee and Friends Canvas

Hello everyone! Cheri here with another mixed media project using some AWESOME shapes from Southern Ridge Trading Co! This time I have done a small 5x7 canvas and coloured up a FUN image from AI. SRTC is getting more and more cool shapes and its getting hard to pick which to use! So I have used quite a few in this project.

 

I started out by placing and gluing down a piece of wide lace, and then I used the TH Rays stencil with some molding paste over the lace as well as a couple layers of some crocheted ribbon lace and that pretty flourish on the left from SRTC. After I covered it all in gesso I started spraying it with a couple different spray inks (Prima Bloom spray, Lindy's Stamp Gang). That image is from Art Impressions and I coloured it with copics of course, then I used my new cool Polaroid die I got from Stampin Up and covered the image and the die in glossy accents. LOVE how it all turned out!
This flourish is found HERE, isn't it pretty? I did paint the butterfly and then added some stickles for extra shiny fun. That awesome little cell phone is from SRTC as well!!! Which I covered in glitter and glossy accents too.

So one of my new favorite things are these little scrabble letters!! I'm so in love with them, AND of course I'm pretty stoked about the coffee mugs too! hehe I have of course painted and added crackle to the blue FRIENDS word and glitter on the cool little sunglasses.

i sure hope you liked my project! Make sure you go check out everything on the Southern Ridge Trading Co website as there's lots of good stuff on there for all your paper crafting needs!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Look at all those details, phone, glasses.........WOWWIE! Love it, gorgeous work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you starting that at the crop - WOW very nice.

    ReplyDelete