Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Anyone for tea ?

How lovely to have tea cups and saucers, amongst the new release from Southern Ridge Trading Company, HHP-328. It is a pack of 4, in different styles and sizes. I am a tea drinker. Its such an important ritual for me, and for many of my friends. So a tea friendship card was perfect :)
I first sealed the cup and saucer with gel medium and then colored them with india ink, finishing with embossing with ultra thick embossing powder (UTEE). Its so shiny and glossy now, and feels just like real pottery.
I die cut the word friend, and scrunched up the doily. I decided that for a change, I would have a banner across the bottom of my card. The steam coming from the cup is subtle, but shiny to catch the light.
So if you are ever over this way, please pop in for a cuppa :) Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment