Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hoppy Easter


Happy Thursday and I'm so glad to finally have arrived............LOL  This has been one of the most challenging posts I've done for awhile due to some family issues but gosh darn, I gotter done.  Apologies for being a little late

Easter will be here before we know it and I'm trying to get a little ahead on family cards.  The bunny image is precolored from The Paper Shelter and the adorable image is from Artbymarin, which I have colored with Copics using Diamond Glaze for her eyes.  This is one of the images I won from Judy as part of her bloganniversary candy named Cottontail. 

Don't you just love this "Hoppy Easter" CEL-042 piece of chipboard from Southern Ridge Trading Co. that is designed by Karen.  There are Easter Eggs too that I just didn't get dyed in time to add. I've added Gesso to the entire piece and then some color using Victorian Velvet DI and Stickles.  The butterflies are die cuts from my stash with liquid pearls added.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you again soon.
Love & Hugs, Carol (Granny)

No comments:

Post a Comment